Thursday, April 17, 2008

List Update


Hey, look at me! Blogging again already!!


I was just looking back over my last post about my list of things to do while still in NYC. Well, obviously, I'm no longer there and felt I should update anyone interested in what I accomplished (and unfortunately didn't get to). I'm quite pleased to say that I did everything except for 1 & 2. I feel bad that I didn't get to these two things, but not all hope is lost because I know for sure that I will be back to NYC and can try again to do these things. And I did do Top of the Rock a few times so I did get some great views over the city (and hey, even a view of the ESB!). Besides, I'm a little glad that I left a few things left to do in NYC. When I get back up there, it's going to be very interesting. I definitely feel a kind of ownership now...like, I'm not just some hokey tourist, I actually LIVED there! So I feel I have a funny claim to the city...but still having some tourist-y things to do is fun too. Can't wait to get back up there and see everyone and everything! I have no idea when it will be...maybe not until the hubby gets back. But we'll be there, for sure!

No comments: