Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday Night Lights Out

We lead such an exciting life now. Just a recap of yesterday evening:

- Went straight from work to home, picking up Lainey on the way
- Fed Lainey dinner
- Night-time ritual of bottle, brushing (both) teeth, book and bed
- Ate dinner
- Cleaned up from dinner
- Went to bed

Please note that bedtime was about 9:00. The sun was still setting. Oh, I did forget to mention that I read my new Parents magazine once in bed so I actually didn't go to sleep until 9:30-ish.

Who am I??? I was listening to Katy Perry's "Friday Night" yesterday. That was (somewhat) us just a couple of years ago and now this. I suppose we're getting (gulp) older and we are in the family way now. But surely it doesn't have to be like this!

I think we're going to have to enlist a baby-sitter soon and do something crazy. Oh yeah...I think we might go see Harry Potter. Party time!! ;)

No comments: