Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mmm...buttered popcorn

Oh how I love this newborn stage! I know a lot of people don't but I truly do. Their cute little cries, those tiny little diapers wrapped around even tinier little tushies. Yes, I even love that buttered popcorn smell of their dirty diapers. Does that make me weird? I don't care. I have been seriously neglectful of the blog but I have just been enjoying my girls. Harper is now 6 weeks old and getting so big! At 3 weeks old, she outgrew her newborn clothes and diapers and is wearing 0-3 month stuff now. She is growing wonderfully and is so long! She has long arms & legs (and fingers & toes) just like her Daddy but I think this one might end up looking more like me. I thought Lainey had my eyes until Harper came along. She gets this surprised look on her face with those big round blue eyes and that perfect little bow of a mouth. It is too cute! I had to take her to the doctor on Friday because her umbilical stump still hadn't fallen off and she weighed 11 pounds. She is really filling out! And yes, her stump finally fell off after they put some silver nitrate on it. So now...six weeks later...finally, some pictures!!





More to come...

No comments: