Sunday, September 18, 2011

12 Weeks

Last week of the first trimester! Then the fun "mester" can begin. :) Not that this one's been too bad...here's a recap of the past week:

- Still sleeping on my stomach! :)
- All sick feelings are gone.
- No real cravings...still prefer salty over sweet and not a huge fan of meat.
- I can still button a few pairs of pants but everything else gets the belly band.
- Wore a maternity top for the first time on Friday (because I feel like all my other tops right now just make me look fat, not pregnant...the worst part about the first trimester in my opinion!).

I'm looking forward to about a month from now. That is the most fun part...I'll actually look pregnant, we'll hopefully find out what we're having (you all know I like to plan for stuff) and I should start to feel the baby moving. But all in all, things are good! I, for one, am enjoying the recent change in the weather. I think it's the perfect time to transition to my maternity clothes so my goal for today is to get them out and readily accessible in the closet and bedroom. Oh, and the baby this week is a lime.

No comments: