Saturday, September 24, 2011

13 weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday and got to listen to the baby's heartbeat. Everything sounded good! Of course I had a little list of questions in my purse but when the doctor (finally) came in and asked if I had any questions, I cheerily exclaimed, "Nope!" Doh...I always do that. Oh well...it wasn't anything big deal. I got my flu shot while there and that was my main question so there's that. I was a little disappointed to learn that I go back in 4 weeks for another heartbeat check and then 4 weeks after that for my ultrasound. I was thinking that I would go back in like 5 weeks from now and they would do my ultrasound but I guess we have to wait 8 weeks to see this little peanut.

The quick update:
- Still feel good...about the same
- Of course I didn't get around to organizing my maternity clothes last weekend but this really needs to happen as I have less & less that I can wear
- Can still sleep on my stomach!
- My 92 year old grandmother and I both have sciatica
- Still the same tastes in food...could have soup every day for lunch and be happy
- The belly is growing! Definitely have a little bump now. A coworker even asked me the other day if I was pregnant just based on a glance at my belly. Which is a good thing but of course my first thought was, "Oh my gosh...I must look fat!" I think I have some issues.

No comments: