Sunday, October 9, 2011

14 & 15 Weeks

Time keeps trucking along! Fall is proving to be pretty busy for us and even when we don't have every moment scheduled, we keep managing to find stuff to do because this time of year is just awesome. But...the update!

- Boobs are now huge again (for serious). But I can still kind of sleep on my stomach and I don't have to wear a sports bra all the time so there's that.
- Yes...the sleeping on my stomach is definitely going away as my belly gets larger.
- Oh the sciatica. I stepped wrong in Target today and it took my breath away. I've started sleeping with a pillow between my legs because I've heard that helps.
- I think I have have started to feel some little movements. Nothing strong obviously but just a little something a few times to let me know there's a person growing in there.
- Still favoring salty foods. Can you believe there is a red velvet cupcake in my fridge right now that's like 3 days old? And a bunch of cookies that have hardly been touched? But I thought about a pickle the other morning at 9:30 and my mouth started watering.
- I'm slowly easing into my maternity wear again. I actually haven't worn any maternity pants to work yet but I have to wear my belly band all the time. Shirts are a little tougher but there are still some I can get away with.

The baby is an apple this week. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! But 6 more weeks until our big ultrasound.

No comments: