Sunday, November 13, 2011

20 Weeks - Halfway!

I know I have slacked off on a few weeks' worth of pregnancy posts lately but really, there hasn't been anything all that interesting going on. I am steadily getting bigger but I feel about the same. A few pluses that I've noticed this time around: I don't get up to pee very often in the night and my boobs aren't super sore. Those may not seem like very exciting things but believe me, it helps! My muscle pain is still pretty bad but it's clearly just one of those things I'll have to deal with this go-round.

Here are a few pictures to show my progression as of late:



This was me at 15 1/2 weeks. I'm not sure why the picture is so bad but it gives you an idea.



There I was at 17 weeks. And here I was the other day at 20 weeks:



I can't tell if I think I'm huge this time around or not. I don't feel especially large but I think I might look a bit bigger than this time with Lainey. The other day at work, I was walking down the hall and my coworker was exclaiming that from the front, I don't even look pregnant and how cute my bump is. Little did she know that I had just come from cutting the waistband of my pantyhose because they were strangling my muffin top.

Big or not, this is an exciting week for us. We find out on Thursday what we're having! I feel a little bad because we have not darkened the door of a baby store for this little nugget so far and with Lainey, we went every Sunday just about. But we've been waiting to find out what we're having because that will make all the difference on what we need to purchase (and if we need to do things like repaint the partially pink nursery). So...plenty more to update later this week!

1 comment:

Shay-Zee said...

You look pretty tiny to me!
Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound. My kids are really starting to show each other love and it makes it all worthwhile.