Sunday, November 13, 2011

October Recap - Part 3: Halloween

Okay, final post about October...but I wanted to share a couple of pictures from Halloween. It really wasn't very eventful this year. It rained so we only went next door and across the street and we had about 10 trick-or-treaters. Last year, we had a ton of kids that were bused into our neighborhood so I bought a huge bag of candy. So...now I have most of a huge bag of candy left in my house. Troy and I have slowly been working on it but I think I should take it to work or something to get rid of it (although I'll probably just keep it at my desk and eat it there instead of here...doh!).

Anyways...here is what you all want to see:



Lainey was not loving her bee costume at first.



Mainly because the hood part was too big on her tiny noggin. But things improved and she didn't seem to mind after awhile.



Especially when she got candy! Which I then took away from her. But she liked shaking it just as well.

No comments: