Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photo Up & Over-Load

Okay, I have a bunch of cute pics of Lainey lately that I just have to share because they make me laugh when I look at them. :)

First, a few more pictures from our day at the mall when we visited with Santa. This first pic is of her enjoying some fries at the Cheesecake Factory. She was super excited about them and somehow apparently knows the word "fries" because she requested them over & over:





The second & third pictures are immediately following the Santa encounter. That is one salty-looking baby. You'd think she was traumatized. I suppose she was considering moments after these pictures, she was sound asleep. Poor thing.



The holidays are a busy time and require some multi-tasking. They can also be a little stressful...



But let's not forget the "reason for the season" and try to enjoy the magic and wonder that it brings! :)



Merry Christmas!!



No comments: