Monday, April 5, 2010

Preggo Update

Here I am at 25 weeks:


Growing by the day, it seems! All I know is that I am in desperate need of some warm-weather maternity clothes (for work & play). I was not expecting summer to arrive on April 1st so I haven't stocked up on any new clothing items but that will be happening soon. Because I have been SO HOT. Thank goodness for A/C.

I had my glucose test today. It really wasn't too bad except that you had to sit around for an hour after drinking the orange drink. The best part about today was how active the baby has been! I've definitely felt her kicking and you can feel it by putting your hand on my belly now. She kept kicking the same spot so I watched and I could even see it! Pretty wild. It's the little things, but that pretty much made my day. :) Hopefully the doctor's office won't ruin it by calling and telling me I have gestational diabetes or something. But I'm feeling good so I'm not going to worry about that!

2 comments:

JaclynJohnson said...

You look awesome, Holly! Glad to hear everything is going well!

HLB said...

Seriously, you have a great bump going! I hope everything continues to go well for you guys! :)