Monday, March 29, 2010

Soccer Mom


24 weeks (6 months)

I've been getting weekly emails from BabyCenter.com about my pregnancy. You know, the ones that tell you what fruit or veggie your baby resembles at that period of gestation. This week we have an ear of corn (she's a foot long a little more than a pound) but the most surprising bit of the email was the fact that my uterus is apparently the size of a soccer ball. Seriously?? Even though I'm definitely growing (I'll post new belly pics when Troy uploads them), I didn't think I could be big enough to fit a soccer ball in my abdominal cavity. Guess I was wrong!

Coincidentally, I will be going to a soccer game tonight. Troy has joined CASL, Raleigh's co-ed adult soccer league. I'm glad he's found a fun new activity and that he's getting to play soccer again. It's quite a workout and I'm a little jealous that he gets to run around and play while I just sit on the sidelines. I guess now I'll just be hoping they don't think I'm smuggling the balls out under my sweatshirt.

No comments: