Monday, July 19, 2010

Just the two of us...



...but not for long! I am writing this on the eve of being admitted to the hospital to be induced. Actually, they will admit me tomorrow and probably break my water and see if I'll go into labor on my own and then actually induce me Wednesday morning.

I can't believe we are here. It seems like it has been so long and also that it's flown by. I can't believe I've been pregnant for nearly the last year. I can't believe I've grown a person inside me...and that now it will be coming out to live with us. So weird! I also pointed out to Troy that it is our last night at home as just a couple. I'm sure it'll never be the same but that we'll never be able to imagine what this has been like (before the baby).

I just wanted to take a moment to get this down so I won't forget. It's just so amazing to me...I'm about the experience the greatest thing in my life up to this point! (I said that to Troy at dinner and I think he was a little insulted at first but marrying someone - even someone you truly love - just can't compare to growing someone!)

So...thank you for all of the thoughts, prayers and well wishes. It really means a lot to me. And thanks for following my little preggo jounrney on this blog! It will now obviously become all about Little Miss Benton and I can't wait. :) We'll post pictures as soon as we can!

No comments: