Friday, January 8, 2010

Full Coverage

So I have to ask my fellow mommies...am I really going to need to buy maternity underwear? I've been of course reading all the books (nothing technical, just the humorous ones so far!) and they all say that I might as well bite the bullet and buy these things now. I guess having never had a rear end, I just can't imagine that it will spread out enough to really need to be canvassed in cotton. Will this be my fate? Do they really go all the way up under my bra? Any words of wisdom on the matter are appreciated.

3 comments:

JaclynJohnson said...

I never bought maternity underwear with either pregnancy. Just wore the regular ones before and after.

Unknown said...

i bought, but wore regular ones and maternity ones at the same time. the only time i really needed the maternity ones was after my c-section. they went over the incision so that was good.

McKenzie said...

I'm loving your blog since I just newly-discovered that you're writing in it more frequently! :) And no, I never got maternity panties, though I did go up a size in the regular ones which traumatized me slightly ;) I just never could bear the high-waisters. Old Navy has some cute ones, and of course VS if you're feeling saucy. ;)