Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

This morning I got to experience getting spit up on as I was getting ready to leave the house for work. Nearly the last thing I do each morning is to get dressed to try to avoid this. So I had just gotten dressed while Troy got Lainey dressed. Then I carried her downstairs and went straight to her carseat to put her in and saw that she had white spit up all around her mouth. I was like, "What the...?" and then I turned me head and saw that my shoulder was covered. Gross!! She hadn't even made a noise or anything but she obviously had managed to throw up on me on the way downstairs. So of course I had to go back upstairs, rinse off my shirt and find and put on a new one. Then I had to clean her up and we finally left the house. So much for being on time! And I had been so proud of myself because I was wearing the first outfit I put on (which never happens). Sneaky baby...


This is not a pic from this morning but it is the outfit she is (was) wearing!

No comments: